About this item
- CREAMY TEXTURE – Our Rosé has a subtle delicate salmon hue and a soft mousse, with bright red fruit and summer berry aromas. On the palate, delicious strawberry coulis flavours and fine toasty notes.
- WINEMAKER EMMA RICE – “Very few vintages that mark themselves indelibly in a winemaker’s mind and 2018 was one of those. Not only for the quality of the grapes but for the sheer volume and ripeness.”
- 2018 HARVEST – Our Sparkling Rosé uses grapes from 2018 made up of 50% Pinot Noir, 45% Pinot Meunier and 5% Pinot Précoce handpicked and gently whole-bunch pressed.
- BURGUNDY BARRELS – Approximately 7% of the blend was fermented in 4-5-year-old Burgundy barrels, adding a lovely texture and richness to the wine.
- Produced in rural Hampshire, England.