About this item
- MARINE LONDON DRY GIN… British marine & coastal gin botanicals are perfectly paired with the world’s most remarkable ingredients from our world travels and underpinned by a classic London Dry base. The flavour journey is reminiscent of ocean travel to discover intriguing flavours from around the world.
- NATURAL FORAGED MARINE & LAND BOTANICALS… Greenwich Gin is delicately paired with marine and coastal botanicals such as Atlantic Dulse and Sea Fennel, World Accords like Sakura, Pink Pepper and Colombian Lulo and more classic gin botanicals such as Juniper and Lime.
- FLAVOUR NOTES… Our flavour is a beautiful journey telling the story of ocean travel to discover intriguing coastal and land botanicals from different continents. Each botanical’s charm emerges at different parts of the flavour journey, each sip tells a story different from the previous one, yours to explore!
- ON THE PALATE… Citrus freshness with gentle juniper give way to a subtle marine breeze that remains in the background. Layers of dry and sweet flavours travel through the palate combining a classic dry base with peaks of tropical and intriguing sweetness. An enduring and well-rounded finish of sweet almonds, peppery spice and a subtle reminder of the ocean.
- SUPPORTING OCEAN PRESERVATION PROJECTS… A sustainable future is our only future. Besides a 100% plastic free packaging and ensuring that ingredients are sustainably sourced, each bottle we sell helps sponsor preservation projects by our partner, The Seahorse Trust. One of their missions is to end the marine curio trade, a heart-breaking reality with devastating consequences to marine species and their habitats.